LODGE YOUR RETURNS HERE
We are unable to reserve items, if you would like to exchange for a new styles, please make a new purchase, and we will refund your original (exchange item) when it is returned. Exchanges for different sizes, can be lodge here.
FULL PRICED ITEMS
Items that have been purchased at full price or on pre-order are eligible for a full refund or e-boutique credit note.
Items that have been purchased during a sale event or with a discount are eligible for an e-boutique credit only.
All products marked as Final Sale or Last Chance have a strict no returns, exchanges, or refunds policy, unless the item is deemed as faulty.
- Items must be returned to us within twenty-one (21) days of purchase.
- Returns only accepted with proof of purchase.
- Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- Item must have tag attached, if security tag is removed, the garment can no longer be returned.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items
- We do not refund international prepaid tax and duties paid at the time of checkout should you wish to return an item. Contact your local customs office to obtain your tax refund
- Refunds are only offered where required by law.
- Any returns that do not meet these conditions may not be accepted and may be sent back at the customers expense.
We do not cover the cost of returns unless the item is faulty, or we shipped the incorrect item. We are not liable for the loss of garments in return transit. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
FAULTY & INCORRECT ITEMS
If you have received an item with a defect please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org; email us a brief description with a photo or two showing the defect/fault.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.